Storm Damage Services in Rockford
Helping Roofs Recover From Storms Throughout South Beloit, Roscoe, & Surrounding Areas
Your roof is your home’s first line of defense against the elements. It is designed to stand up to harsh weather conditions like heavy rain, hail, and snow. But depending on the severity of the storm, it can take a real beating that can greatly impact its integrity. That’s why homeowners need to have access to reliable storm damage services if their roof does suffer from severe weather events.
When a severe storm hits an area, it can cause major damage to roofs across homes and businesses alike. High winds can tear off shingles or even whole sections of your roof; large hail stones can puncture holes in your shingles; heavy rains can wear away at protective sealants over time; snow buildup during winter months can put extra strain on your structure causing cracks or sagging areas in need repair. All of these potential issues leave you vulnerable not just internally but also externally as well when storms come through again in the future.
Fortunately, Apex General Contracting is here to provide the best storm damage services in Rockford and its surrounding areas. Our master contractors are licensed and experienced professionals who know how to quickly assess the situation and determine what needs repair or replacement to make sure your roof can stand up to future storms. Not only that, but we will work with you every step of the way and make sure you understand all of your options so you can make the best decision for your home.
Storm Restoration Specialists
Apex General Contracting is the premier provider of storm damage restoration services in Rockford and its surrounding areas. We are nationally recognized for our work by the Better Business Bureau, National Roofing Contractors Association, and Owen Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor. Our master contractors have years of experience in providing reliable storm damage services to homes and businesses alike, so you can rest assured that your roof will be properly repaired or replaced when severe weather hits.
When you work with us, you get:
- 24/7 emergency response: In case of an unexpected event, we offer 24/7 emergency response so that your home is quickly assessed for any potential damages caused by storms.
- Detailed inspections and assessments: Our experienced professionals perform detailed inspections and assessments to determine exactly what needs repair or replacement on your roof before beginning any work.
- High-quality repairs and replacements: Whether it’s a few shingles or a full section of your roof that needs replacing, we make sure all repairs are done with care using high-quality materials for lasting protection against future storms.
- Insurance claims assistance: We understand how confusing insurance paperwork can be after suffering from storm damage; which is why we assist with insurance claims so you can get the coverage you need to pay for any repairs or replacements.
If severe weather unexpectedly hits your area, don’t hesitate; call Apex General Contracting at (779) 223-0354 for emergency storm damage services 24/7. We will get out there as soon as possible, assess the damage, and provide you with a free estimate on repairs.
Hear From Our Happy Customers
At Apex General Contracting, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what people have to say about working with us.
I will strongly recommend them to anyone I know needing work done on their home. I give a big "Hats off" to David, he went above and beyond for me and my family!- Robert Running
I ended up being blown away with how every employee in each department was so enthusiastic to help.- Gregg Graycarek
Customer service was excellent and the crews were friendly and courteous.- Joyce Boss
I was very impressed with the projects that was done at my home!- Nancy Rosmos
Watch Out for These Signs of Roof Damage Following a Storm
During a storm, your priority should always be the safety of you and your family. But once it passes, you will want to survey any potential damage that may have occurred as a result. It’s important to watch out for certain signs of roof damage following a storm so that you can identify if repairs or replacements are necessary to protect against future weather events.
Some signs of roof damage you may notice:
- Missing shingles
- Damaged flashing around chimneys, vents, etc.
- Stains on walls or ceilings inside the house
- Accumulation of granules in gutters or downspouts
- Cracks along trim boards or eaves
- Sagging areas on the roof
- Holes from debris impact
Get in touch with Apex General Contracting for fast and reliable storm damage services. We provide 24/7 emergency response throughout South Beloit, Roscoe, and surrounding areas so you can get the help you need right away.
Why Choose Apex General Contracting?
What Makes Us Different
Serving South Beloit, IL Since 2006
No matter when you need us, we're ready to help.
Talk to our team about our roofing services warranty!
Don't sit around and wait for roofing services. We're here for you!
Entrust your restoration needs to licensed, insured professionals.